- 2-3 zucchinis, sliced lengthwise about 1/4-inch thick or less
- 1 jar Rao’s Tomato Basil Sauce (or your favorite Rao’s Sauce)
- 8 ounces fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 16 ounces container of ricotta
- 2-3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together ricotta cheese and pepper.
- Cover bottom of glass baking dish with Rao’s Tomato Basil Sauce, and then layer the following: zucchini, bread crumbs, spinach, sauce, cheese mixture and mozzarella.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with fresh parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375°F for 1 hour, removing foil for the last 20 minutes of baking.
Rao’s Homemade is an iconic specialty food brand with a line of best-selling, premium authentic Italian pasta sauces available in delicious flavors like Traditional Marinara, Tomato Basil, Roasted Garlic and Arrabbiata. Adding to its’ existing line of successful high-end sauces, its new Tomato Herb Sauce combines Italian whole peeled and cherry tomatoes along with fresh vegetables and classic herbs like basil and oregano, sure to put a fresh spin on your classic lasagna dish.