Heshey’s Syrup Ice Cubes
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup HERSHEY’S Syrup
1. Stir together milk and syrup until well blended.
2. Pour mixture into ice cube trays.
3. Freeze several hours or until firm. (Cubes will be firm like a fudge popsicle.)
Makes 8 to 10 cubes.
CHOCOLATE ICY DRINK:
1. Fill glass with chocolate milk ice cubes.
2. Add just enough milk to almost cover cubes. (Milk will freeze on the outside of the cubes.). S
3. Stir vigorously for about 5 minutes or let cubes soften for 5 minutes and then stir until cubes are completely broken apart and drink is icy.
Amounts may be multiplied.
Add additional HERSHEY’S Syrup if a stronger chocolate drink is desired.
Recipe and images orignially seen on Hersheys.com