Whether you’ve been out all night, a new mom or anyone in between, sometimes those dark circles under our eyes don’t want to go away. Make up artists always cake on my under eye concealer because apparently my eyes just soak them up, so I’ve tried almost all of the concealers on the market. I rounded up some of my favorites!
1) NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – NARS is almost always going to be on my list of favorite makeup products. But their Radiant Creamy Concealer is simply amazing. The evidence of your long night is quickly faded away when you apply this. $29 at NarsCosmetics.com
2) Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift And Firm Concealer, – I love Elizabeth Arden’s lipglosses, so when I found this concealer, I was hooked. Besides concealing, they moisturize and feel wonderful. $20 at ElizabethArden.com
3) Makeup Forever HD Invisible Cover Concealer – I can’t say enough good things about this concealer. It’s HD, so your dark circles will be covered up well in your selfies and any other pictures and camera work you might go. Its perfect for every day too. $29 Sephora.com
4) M.A.C. Select Cover Up – I’ve been using M.A.C since I was 14 years old, so I know almost every product inside and out. My favorite concealer is this select cover up! $19 at MACcosmetics.com
5) Yves Saint Laurent TOUCHE ÉCLAT – Radiant Touch – this concealer is def on the expensive side, but its worth it. I would use when you have a special occasion, or if you just like to be fancy. Its creamy and works very well. $42 at Sephora.com