Father’s Day is around the corner, and if you’re out of new ideas, don’t fret, I have some great options.
Tool kits, gadgets, grilling equipment, ties, they’re all staples everyone knows about, so I rounded up some other options that dad is going to love.
1) For the Scotch Lover A nice bottle of his favorite spirit with glasses to go along with it. If dad likes scotch or whiskey, get him a nice bottle of Macallan with freezeable whiskey glasses which won’t dilute his drink.
Macallan 15 – $99 at Liquor Stores
Rabbit Freezeable Whiskey Glasses – $25 MetroKane.com
2) For the Sports Fan – Stylish Sports Gear. All dads love their sports team. And since he loves to wear it all weekend long, get dad some stylish sports gear of his favorite team from 47 brand.
T-Shirt, Hat & Socks $20-38 from 47Brand.com
3) For the New Dad – Your Baby’s First Word Will Be Dada by Jimmy Fallon
If you’re looking for something small, Jimmy Fallon’s new book is hilarious. He helps dads win their “secret campaign” to ensure their babies’ first word is “Dada.” Hilarious and adorable for any new dad.
$10 at Amazon.com
4) For the Cook – Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit
Guys love their hot sauce, and if dad is experimental in the kitchen, this kit is for him. Six bottles and customizable labels lets dad package and present up to six hot sauces.
Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit for $34.95 at UncommonGoods.com
5) For Any Dad – Whether dad likes to go tailgating, camping, or just have bbqs at the house, this igloo party bar will be a huge hit. Its powered by Liddup, and has mini LED lights on the inside, so you can see the drinks even if its dark out! Dad will love all of the accessories, like the bottle opener catcher, drain plug and more.
Igloo Party Bar Cooler $199 at HomeDepot.com