Buffalo wings are a staple at every Big Game party, but they’re a mess to prep, a mess to eat and a mess to clean up.
So I’ve rounded up some mess-free and delicious buffalo wing inspired recipes that are sure to please everyone at your Super Bowl Party.
1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
1/4 cup hot sauce
1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
2 Tablespoons blue cheese dressing
2 Tablespoons green onions, sliced
In a small bowl, combine shredded chicken with hot sauce.
Place one Tablespoon of chicken in each fillo shell. Drizzle each shell with blue cheese dressing and garnish with green onions. Serve immediately.
Original Recipe from AthensFood.com
1 (12-ounce) box Mrs. T’s®Mini Classic Cheddar Pierogies
Non-stick cooking spray
1 cup oil
½ cup hot pepper sauce
½ teaspoon chili powder
1 Blue cheese dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Combine oil, hot sauce and chili powder; toss with the pierogies. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and spread pierogies evenly on the baking sheet. Bake at 400ºF for 16 to 18 minutes or until pierogies are puffed and browned. For best results turn over once, halfway through bake time.
3. Serve with blue cheese dressing, carrots and celery.
Optional: Deep fry pierogies in 350ºF oil for 3 minutes or until golden brown, as directed on box.
Original Recipe from Pierogies.com
Buffalo Chicken Dip
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
1 package McCormick® Original Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix
1 1/2 cups chopped chicken
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
Assorted dippers, such as celery or carrot sticks, crackers, pita wedges or chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese, sour cream and Seasoning Mix in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in chicken. Spoon into lightly greased pie plate.
2. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with blue cheese. Serve with assorted dippers.
Original Recipe from McCormick.com
Buffalo Chicken Monkey Bread
2 cans (7.5 oz each) Pillsbury™ Country Style® refrigerated biscuits
2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles (1 oz)
2 tablespoons ranch dressing
1/4 cup butter, melted
Additional ranch dressing for dipping
1.Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, toss chicken with 1/2 cup of the buffalo wing sauce until well coated; set aside.
3. Separate each can of dough into 10 biscuits. Cut 4 biscuits into quarters to make a total of 16 pieces. With hands, press and stretch each piece slightly to make dough round. Place small chunk of blue cheese (about 1 teaspoon) in center of each round. Enclose cheese by bringing sides of dough up and over; pinch dough to seal and enclose cheese
4. With remaining 16 biscuits, press and stretch each into larger rounds. Place 1 heaping tablespoon buffalo chicken in center of each large round. Enclose chicken by bringing sides of dough up and over; pinch dough to seal and enclose chicken.
5. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce in bottom of tube cake pan; drizzle 2 tablespoons ranch dressing over sauce. Dip each ball of dough into melted butter; layer balls in pan.
6. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until tops of balls are golden brown. Cool in pan slightly, about 5 minutes. Place serving plate upside down over pan; carefully turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Serve bread with additional ranch dressing for dipping.
Original Recipe from Pillsbury.com
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
1 cup white, whole wheat or all-purpose flour
1 cup Water
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. salt
1 head cauliflower
1/2 cup FRANK’S® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Combine flour, water, salt, and garlic powder in a large bowl and stir until smooth. Add cauliflower and stir gently until florets are evenly coated with batter.
3. Arrange cauliflower in a single layer on lightly oiled, large baking sheet (preferably nonstick). Bake 20 minutes or until golden.
4. Combine Cayenne Pepper Sauce and melted butter and pour evenly over cauliflower. Toss gently until cauliflower is evenly coated.
5. Bake 10 minutes or until cauliflower begins to crisp, rearranging florets occasionally if needed. Serve with celery and blue cheese dressing.
Original Recipe from Frank’s Red Hot