An estimated 6MM get engaged on Valentines Day, so if your inbox is flowing with invites for engagement parties, and want to get something that isn’t just another bottle of champagne. I got you covered!
1) PICTURE FRAMES – I know, in this digital age, its so rare to even print pictures! But nice picture frames are one of the nicest gifts to get because you likely won’t buy any youself, and won’t think to register for them, yet they’re the perfect way to display all the beautiful pictures you’re going to take around the house.
ADORN PICTURE FRAME BY LENOX, $84, MACY’S
2) Nice Monogrammed Sheets & Towels – While you don’t think you need this when you get engaged, its the one regret by husband and I had. When you start your life as a couple, its nice to start with new linens and towels. Get them monogrammed and
MONOGRAMMED SHEETS AND TOWELS, LANDSEND.COM
3) For the DIY Bride – Cricut Explore Air, Its a cutting machine to help make invitations, thank you notes, even cute labels for your party- I was a DIY Bride and I wish I had this when planning my wedding.
CRICUT EXPLORE AIR, $249.99 CRICUT.COM
4) Toasting Flutes – this is my GO TO present. Its something you won’t buy for yourself or register for, yet something that the bride and groom will use on their wedding day at their table
ROSY GLOW TOASTING FLUTE PAIR, $85, KATESPADE.COM
5) Wine! Different wines to enjoy on special occasions. – You could get the below box and fill it up or just get three bottles and write “For your wedding night”, For your 5 year anniversary
THREE NIGHTS WINE BOX $130 UNCOMMONGOODS.COM
6) Luggage – When you get engaged, you’re going to be planning a few trips, maybe a bachelor/bachelorette party away, maybe a destination wedding, a honeymoon, its time to get a nice set of luggage! A few friends can chip in
Samsonite® SWERV 24″ Expandable Hardside Spinner Upright Luggage
SAMSONITE SWERV, $129.99 – $189.99 JCPENNEY.COM